- In External Files, fixed an issue that caused Agency logos to not be displayed consistently
- In Vendor Claims, fixed an issue that caused uploading of Vendor logo to not update
- Fixed an issue that caused some Opportunity Attachments/Links from displaying under an Opportunity's Additional Information
- Fixed an issue that caused the filter within the Funding Analysis table when split by a Vendor to not appear on the Search page.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Vendors to display a 500 error when Vendors don't have a link.
- Fixed an issue that caused not all Contacts listed on an FCA record to be included in file export.
- Fixed an issue that used an incorrect data format for Posted Date on Government Files.
- Improved the Public API via enhancements made to Vendors including ability to locate on Vehicles, Grant + IDV Awards, Sub Contracts and Parent Company
- Improved the People to Watch Recommendation widget by ensuring recommendations are more relevant
- Fixed an issue that caused the link to Awards from Funding Report to break when filtered on Vendor
- Fixed an issue that caused Agency logos in Opportunities to display an incorrect logo when viewing Pipeline
- Fixed an issue that caused Federal Contract Awards to display discrepancies on the Detail page
- Fixed an issue that caused Agency logos to display incorrectly on Federal Grant Opportunities
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Pursuits to be unable to move between Pipeline stages
- Fixed an issue that caused Funding Timeline to break on Safari and Firefox browser
- Fixed an issue that caused the Opportunity Stack from a Recommendation widget on Explore to open fly-out within card
- Applied visual refresh design to Government Files
- Fixed an issue that at times caused recommended widgets to render slowly
- Fixed an issue that at times caused exports to fail
- Launch new Explore GovTribe to include recommendations and a revised search experience
- Apply refresh design to Vendors
- Vendors now display additional data
- Added new daily “Trending on GovTribe” email
- Apply refresh design to Federal Grant Opportunities
- Added “Likely Bidders” data to Federal Grant Opportunities
- Fixed issue where not all items assigned to recently merged tags were listed when filtering by the merged tags in search.
- Fixed issue on Vendor Treemap report where the Split By Child Company option was not available after filtering to Federal Contract Awards
- Fixed issue where the results returned from applying the Last Updated filter when searching contained results that were outside of the selected dates.
- Fixed issue where the count of results for a saved search in the list of Saved Searches did not match the result count displayed when the search was run.
- Fixed issue where text that matches the search terms was not highlighted when the returned content was from files.
- Fixed issue with incorrect number of search results being displayed when the search results are exported.
- Searching for awardees now returns matches on descriptive text including Twitter bios and website
- Launched beta version of Explore page accessible from https://govtribe.com/explore-v2
- Searching for awardees will now include matches for parent awardees
- Task assignees can now optionally include a comment when a task is closed or reopened
- Task creators will now receive an email notification when an assignee closes or reopens a task
- Fixed an issue that caused awardees to be labeled as a Parent when they are not
- Fixed an issue that caused an error when clicking on the stack icon from a Pursuit that contains Federal Contract Opportunities
- Search on awardee name on a Federal Contract Subaward table sometimes failed to generate results
- Updated records with accurate Place of Performance text
- Replace CAGE code with UEI in Vendor exports
- Improved navigation on Federal Contract Opportunities
- Added small business threshold data to NAICS Categories
- Added data for Parent Awardee to the Federal Contract Award, Federal Contract IDV, and Federal Grant Award entities
- Added Parent-Child Vendor relationships to Federal Agencies, NAICS and PSC Categories, and Vendors
- Added a Split-by Child filter to the Funding Analysis chart for Vendors
- Improved Vendor cards to display UEI as primary identifier
- Added the automatic build of a Pipeline when a new User account is created
- Added the ability to Merge Tags, for occurrences wherein there are multiple duplicative tags
- Fixed a bug that affected specific Users from accessing a Saved Search
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused Federal Grant Awards from displaying
- Agency names are displayed when User's hover over an Agency logo on FCO & Vendors
- Vendor's Industry Tags now appear within a Vendor's Detail page within the Categories card
- Fixed an issue that caused the Add from Favorites button to disappear when attempting to filter on Awardees from FCOs & FCIDVs
- Fixed an issue that caused Vehicle data to be missing on Vendor IDIQ export
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused IDV Awards export to omit dollars obligated and current value information